Friday, October 23, 2009

Under 100...


Did any of you notice that our due date with our new bundle of joy is LESS THAN 100 DAYS FROM NOW? That sound you hear? That's me and Matt screaming in PANIC! It seems like we are running out of time. We are working on the nursery, but we don't really have any idea what we are doing. I have to say though, it's starting to come together. I can't wait to post pictures of the baby blanket my Mom is making. I actually got to help (and yes, I am the one who got a little crazy with the filling).

We have a name for our baby...We have decided on the name Connor James. We recently went to the doctor and had our one hour glucose test. Thankfully, I don't have to take the 3 hour test because my results came back normal. I do have anemia and am now on the NASTIEST iron supplements EVER! Really, it could be worse. In a couple of weeks, I start my every other week appointments...YIKES! Matt is going with me to my next appointment. After the appointment we are going to look at day cares.

I don't really have much to report...very tired today. Have been on a work trip and didn't sleep well - not because we were having too much fun (although the game of Taboo definitely got a little crazy) - but because I couldn't get comfortable!

No comments:

Post a Comment