So, I am now experiencing Braxton Hicks contractions on a fairly regular basis. I wouldn't even say that I experience them every day. It's quite unnerving. Every time I have one, I think AHHHHH! I know that they don't mean that I am in labor, but it still freaks me out.
In other news, tomorrow night Matt and I are attending a class at the hospital called Great Expectations. It's all about the labor and delivery process. Personally, I think it's going to scare me even more than I already am! I am already TERRIFIED by the entire process (and yes, I do realize that it's a little too late NOW).
I go to the doctor this week too. Matt is actually going with me because he is off work on that day. We are going to make a day of it (I know, you are so jealous that can't come with us). We are going to go to the doctor and then we are going to go look at daycare facilities.
The nursery is just about finished! A couple of weekends ago, Mom and I finished the blanket. I love it! Of course, it's way too heavy for Connor to use right now - (as I have said before, I went a little crazy with the filling).
No comments:
Post a Comment