Wednesday, November 18, 2009

We Have Some Great Friends and Family!!!

Wow! Our baby shower was on Saturday, November 14. It was absolutely wonderful (thank you ladies)! Everything was great. Even Jack, our animal baby, had a good time (although he was exhausted from being so social). Matt and I are very blessed to have such a great support system. We got tons of great stuff for Baby Connor. Matt and I were both completely shocked by everyone's generosity. We also got a chance to show off Connor's room. His room is quickly getting filled up with all sorts of wonderful baby stuff. We are going to have to get him some more shelves. We were given tons of handmade blankets that are so soft that I want to cuddle up with them when I watch TV.

I am going to try to post pictures, but who knows when that will happen...STAY TUNED!

No comments:

Post a Comment