Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Piggy's Getting Tubes


We found out that Piggy needs tubes in his ears. To be honest, we sorta saw this coming when he had his first ear infection in May. He's had 2 more since then. So, yesterday Piggy and I made the trip to the pediatric ear nose and throat doc. The doctor was wonderful. Piggy LOVED him. He was all smiles and what not. He was flirting with the nurses, office staff and the pediatric audiologist. They, of course, were crazy about him. I mean, seriously, how could they not be?

So, we expected the doctor to have us make an appointment for Piglet's tubes in a few weeks. Nope, boy were we wrong. We are having it done tomorrow. Thank goodness I have a boss who is very understanding and my job is flexible enough that I am able to take off work. Matt, thankfully, is going to take off the morning. I definitely don't think that I could do it alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment