Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The Day Our Lives Changed...

So, for those of you who haven't heard yet...we are having a baby! We are both so excited! I had been telling the hubby for about a week and a half that something was going on and that I felt different. He told me it was probably just PMS (what a typical guy)! After a lot of begging and pleading...and a couple of tears I finally convinced him that we should get a pregnancy test.

I didn't tell him when I took it...I figured I didn't need the added pressure. I just went and did it. Those two little lines showed up before I had even set the test down! I couldn't believe it. I don't think that I will ever be able to describe how I felt when I saw them. It was such a rush of emotions that words just don't seem able to describe it.

Matt was just getting off the phone with a friend when I burst out of the bathroom. I blurted out - I'm pregnant and started laughing and crying and giggling. Matt, of course, did the same thing and ran into the bathroom to look at the test.

It was just the best day!

2 comments: