Friday, June 26, 2009

World's Fastest Sunburn...EVER!

Yet another example of how pregnancy hormones can affect your life...

Today I went to lunch with two of the girls from work. We went to Cane's (yummy). It was so crowded we decided to eat outside (even though it was a thousand degrees and like 500% humidity). Anyway, we weren't out there for that long. Maybe 30 - 45 minutes. I was already starting to get SUNBURNED! I looked down at my arms and sure enough - they were getting a little pink. At first I thought it was just me. I asked the ladies and sure enough - I now have a tan line from my shirt sleeves!

Definitely going to have to take a lot of sunscreen to Maine. Otherwise, I am going to be one cooked lobster!

1 comment:

  1. Getting sunburned is genetic. Amber, Bailey, and I can barely be outside 5 minutes without frying.

    ReplyDelete