Officially I am now at 15 weeks. Well, I think it may now be obvious that I am growing a human being! Just a day or two ago, my stomach looked like I may be carrying a baby or a couple of extra cheeseburgers and beers around my midsection. I finally had to get some more maternity clothes because even some of my shirts were getting a little small and I didn't want to walk around with my belly all exposed like some sort of redneck beer drinker (no offense to any of you who are). I had Matt take a picture of me and the belly so that everyone could marvel at the size (come on, you know that you have all been wondering). Now, please keep in mind - I may be a little bloated in this picture so please be kind if you decide to post a comment. I'm going to try to post a picture of my belly every week from now on so that we have pictures to show the baby later.
Matt and I learned today that there is a slightly higher chance of having a boy over a girl - apparently there are 1048 male babies born per 1000 female babies. All of those hoping for a girl may want to keep that in mind.
You look radiant with that super-cute baby bump! We'll have to hook up soon to switch out some clothes before it gets cold. I have a ton of decent fall stuff that will be great for work, much more than the summer items (and cuter, too).
ReplyDelete