This has been a huge week for the hubby. On Saturday we went to Babies R Us. Not really a surprise since we have been going there a lot lately. Anyway, we were looking around at some baby clothes (didn't buy any, FYI). I am standing there giggling while the baby played a drum solo on my insides. Matt looks at me and has a look of shock, dismay and awe on his face.
He looked at me with his eyes HUGE and said - We are really have a baby! I was like NO KIDDING! He was like Oh - this is really happening! Again - NO KIDDING. I have to say - it's really easy for me to realize that this is really happening. I'm the one growing the little baby in my belly.
Matt felt the baby kick! The look on his face - PRICELESS. He was so excited. He felt him or her twice. The first time he said - I'm not sure if I felt it. Apparently, the baby was NOT amused with that comment. About 2 minutes later, I got a swift karate chop to my left side. Matt was like - I FELT HIM! Matt's convinced that we are having a baby boy!
this makes me giggle
ReplyDeleteNo way...it's a girl! A very strong little girl. :-) Wait until she's in preschool and tests her skills as the Pink Power Ranger on him!
ReplyDelete