The baby is a mover! I get a swift kick or punch around 4:30 every morning (YES - EVERY morning). My guess is it's the baby's way of telling me to go to the bathroom because my bladder is in their space. After that, it takes a while to fall back to sleep. When I am in the car on my way to work - the baby has to be in there laughing at the Bob and Tom Show. At work, the baby is tapping along with the music playing on my computer. The baby just doesn't stop. It sounds a little (or maybe a lot) like I am complaining. But seriously...
This is the COOLEST and most AMAZING thing I have ever experienced in my whole life. It's crazy! I still giggle when I feel him or her move. It's not so amusing at 4:30 a.m. but he or she is totally worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment