Can I just say OH MY GOODNESS! The due date is just 14 days away! I can't believe it. Neither can Matt. The anxiety and anticipation is a little overwhelming for us. I have had contractions nearly every day since Christmas. None of them are very regular or anything like that. Yesterday I had contractions most of the day and they got to 15 minutes apart and then....THEY STOPPED!
Each morning I wake up and think - well I'm still pregnant! I'm starting to get quite uncomfortable. I'm not comfortable sitting, standing or lying down but it's only temporary and totally worth it. The end is in sight and that definitely makes it tolerable.
We can't wait to meet our new little guy! Still a little nervous about labor, but as Matt and Mom keep telling me - there's no way to get out of that now...
No comments:
Post a Comment