Our Little Miss will be two months old tomorrow. It doesn't seem possible. Where has the time gone? It seems like just yesterday and a lifetime ago that we brought her home from the hospital. The sleepless nights are a fading memory. I'm not sure how long the up every 2 hours stage lasted. I remember being so tired that it made me cry...on several occasions.
She starts daycare on Monday (or school as her big brother calls it). I know she will be in good hands. She will actually have the same teachers that Connor had and everyone is so excited for her to be there.
I don't want her to grow up too fast but I'm so excited to see her little personality develop. She is already so sweet and happy. She is always smiling and cooing. She has already had her first Halloween and her first Thanksgiving. She's been to her first Christmas tree lighting and her first birthday party.
I have an overwhelming desire to slow down time but time marches on...
No comments:
Post a Comment